About Me

My photo
Dibden Purlieu, New Forest, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Hi. I am a Professional Gardener and Designer based in Dibden Purlieu on the edge of the New Forest. Qualified to: RHS Advanced certificate in horticulture FdSc Garden Design, Sparsholt college, Hampshire

Tuesday 25 October 2011

I've got an Allotment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Following hot on the heels of the new business logo and identity, I have been offered an alloltment. I dont quite know what is more exciting.
Accompanying the allotment is a shed as well - life doesn't get any better than that does it.
My daughter Becky is going to help and share it with me and we have so far strimmed the overgrown vegetation off, marked out and started to dig over 3 beds for the rotational growth of vegetables and a soft fruit area. there will be an area for cut flowers and espalier / cordon fruit trees and a compost bin area.
I will post photographs to show our progress and please feel free to post comments should you feel disposed.

weve gone a long way so far !       



Only joking, this is the allotment when we took it over






One week later all strimmed off and some sense of order is taking shape








Here are some others including an action photos of Becky and myself, the allotment after our 3rd session and THE SHED !



No comments:

Post a Comment