About Me

My photo
Dibden Purlieu, New Forest, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Hi. I am a Professional Gardener and Designer based in Dibden Purlieu on the edge of the New Forest. Qualified to: RHS Advanced certificate in horticulture FdSc Garden Design, Sparsholt college, Hampshire

Thursday 15 September 2011

National Garden Show - Instant Garden Challenge.

Its been a little while since Dan and I built our garden at the Instant garden Challenge at the National Garden Show at the Bath and West showground in Somerset.
I think its fair to say that we had a great time and the garden was very well recieved by the public viewing. Unfortunately the RHS judge came down narrowly on the side of our competitors but the Public gave us their  vote.

Here's a couple of photos. I am sat to the right with Dan to the left. Please note the size of teh Dove Cot !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment